6Daisy f0rever ^^

6Daisy f0rever ^^

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

C0ntinue 0f p0st "Back t0 scho0l"

OKIEEEE LET'S CONTINNNUEEEEE :D....

Arh s0 we're chatting with friends and teacher Tan...
Take photos...
Lalala~

Then Sim Ney suddenly beat Seng Ha0...
And Seng Ha0 wanna t0 beat back Ney...
S0 Ney asked me t0 pr0tect her :P...
Then Seng Ha0 asked me: " U wan I beat u arh? If u d0n wan u better siam away"
But I din't d0 that....
S0 Seng Ha0 beat me f0r 3 times zzZ....
G0sh!
Kinda pain TwT......
ARRRRHHHH fine i pr0mised t0 pr0tect Ney :D....

Then dunn0 what happen...
The Ah Pak drove his LAWYA MOTOR
AND SCOLDED US zzZ....
SCOLDED US T0 GET AWAY FR0M THE SCHOOL IMMIDEATLY!!!
WHAT THE !@#$....
ARRRHHH I HATE HIM DAMN MUCH!!!!
S0 we walked sl0wy towards the gate...
And Kien Y0ng called teacher again...
THEN THE AH PAK SCOLDED US AGAIN!!!!!!
ASKED WE TO WALK FASTER IF NOT HE ASK THE PRINCIPLE TO COME DOWN zzZ...
He said that is the PRINCIPLE wh0 asked him t0 赶我们走....
HE SOOOOOOO STUPID!
Where g0t principle who wan hala0 us (校友) de?

Then we went 0ut...
And teacher came....
We chat with teacher f0r a while...
And 0ur principle drove his car 0ut to bk h0me...
Seng Ha0 wave his hand t0 the principle...
And principle als0 wave hand t0 us...
HE STILL SMILING WITH US!!!!!
ARHHHH!!!!!
I DON'T THINK PRINCIPLE IS THE ONE WHO WAN TO HALAO US FROM THE SCHOOL BUT IS THE STUPID AH PAK!!!!

FINE!!!!!
SO SOHAI.....
Then I waited f0r my mum...
And my mum came...
S0 I went back h0me...

[THE END]

No comments:

Post a Comment